This French Country Mini Album is just adorable. Using Chicken Wire, Corrugated Cardboard, Gesso, a flower and a Rooster Cut-out, I created a large tag. I inserted a smaller tag with a mini clothes pin behind the chicken wire. This tag can be removed to journal or add a photo on back. The large tag is inserted behind a White Picket Fence along the bottom border of the front cover.
It is held closed with a chain and two clips. The chain is even embellished with dangling charms!
The Album includes about 35 pages in all:
· Front and back cover
· 14 inside pages
· 6 large tags inserted inside each page
· 2 fold up mats giving space for extra photos
· The mini within a mini has 5 double sided pages with tags inserted giving you a total of 15 in it.
Also, smaller tags are included within the album in pockets and such.
I had two goals for this lovely mini:
1. To create and include two handmade stick pins for each two page spread
2. To insert something dangling (charms or such) on each two page spread.
The paper stack used is the Rooster Provincial, along with a single paper purchased at Hobby Lobby, and a couple papers from another paper stack.
Included is a host of embellishments.
· Handmade flowers
· Handmade stickpins
· Prima and Recollection Florals
· Flowers from Michaels
· Handmade Charms
· Chicken Wire
· Mini clothes pin
There are lots of photos included. Hope you enjoy them.